Monday, March 17, 2014

Taking Care

Husband hospitalized. His prospects appear good. Dog needs surgery. Her prospects should be good, too. One daughter has flu and the other is in the midst of taking a new job and moving across country.

Several balls are in the air.

I have been remiss in my postings. Yet, I enjoy this blog, and have ideas for future postings. I enjoy writing in my own voice and sharing observations on relocated and retired life from a sexagenarian perspective.

The good news:  Google Blogger does not chide you or send overdue notices.

But, with my recent tribulations, as Gen. MacArthur said, "I came through and I shall return."

Okay, that may be over the top, but I want to help take care of the important figures in my life.

Thanks for understanding and, thanks, for what each of you do for the important people in your lives.

Talk with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment